Omnipel applies an environmental policy inspired by the principles of sustainable development and respect for nature, committing to:
- Carrying out company activities in compliance with laws, regulations, and in general with applicable legislation.
- Adopting the necessary precautions for the prevention of pollution of the environment.
- Pursuing the continuous improvement of its own and its partners’ environmental performance, progressively reducing the production of waste and the use of packaging.
- Replacing additional textile fibers with highly sustainable ones, such as fibers coming from organic crops, recycled fibers from post-consumer materials such as plastic bottles, and many more.
- Monitoring constantly its supply chain and taking appropriate corrective measures in case of need
- Inform and involve employees and external collaborators of environmental policy in order to encourage the growth and diffusion of an environmental culture.
For Omnipel it is essential to work in an atmosphere of trust and loyalty:
Both in relations with our customers and suppliers, and within our team, we put the person at the center of our priorities.